Tuesday, May 12, 2009

NATM's Priscilla's waggish lines♥





































Jaime Pressly
is one hot, hilarious chick
! <3♥


PRE-BREAK-UP

JAKE WYLER: PrisciIIa, there you are.



PRISCILLA: Jake, I need some T-to-the-fourth-power-Y.


JAKE WYLER: What?


PRISCILLA: Some time to talk to you.


God.



[RED-HEAD GIRL]: It made sense to me, PrisciIIa.



=======================================




AUDITION

PRISCILLA: Friday's championship game is against
North Compton, and that squad always tries

to bring it.


[ASIAN GIRL]: Bring what, Priscilla?


PRISCILLA: Bring it.



[ASIAN GIRL]: Right, but what is " it"?



PRISCILLA: It's just what they bring, okay?



[RED-HEAD GIRL]: New girl.



SANDY SUE: HI! I'm Sandy Sue,and I just want to say
that it is simply swell to meet all of you.




PRISCILLA: Peachy! You brought a routine?



SANDY SUE: Oh, you betcha!



Give me an H.
Give me a U.



Give me a giant pussy-Iicking,
ass-fucker cock shit!



I'm sorry.
That was my Tourette's.



[RED-HEAD GIRL]: I don't know about her.



PRISCILLA: Let's get it straight.

This isn't a cheerocracy.



I am the cheertator.



I make the cheercisions 'round here,
and I will deal with the cheeronsequences.



Now, if there are no more cheeruptions,
we can cheertinue.



Thank you.



SANDY SUE: Grandpa stuck a finger in my ass!

Cum face!



PRISCILLA: She'll cheer do.

=====================================


ROUTINE


WILDCATS CHEERLEADER: Don't think you're
fooling us 'coz we saw you at our practice and
I know you stole our routine.



PRISCILLA: I don't know what you're talking about,
'coz we've always done our own cheers. Right, girIs?



WASPS GIRLS: That's right.



WILDCATS CHEERLEADER: WeII then,
you better bring it!



PRISCILLA: Oh, it's aIready been broughten!



WASPS GIRL: Nice comeback, PrisciIIa! Yeah!



JOHN HUGHES WASPS: We are the

North Compton Wildcats



We're black, we know it



We shake our big black booty and show it



We ain't white
We ain't white



We definitely ain't white
Break it down, nigga




LMAO! XD




0 comments: