Monday, April 6, 2009

iF i WeRe...

....a boy, I think I could understand how it feels to love a girl--I swear I'd be a better man.
--BEYONCE


....a painter, mixing my colors, how could i ever find the blue of your eyes?
--O-TOWN


....you, i wouldn't be here; if i were you i would stay right where you are; i wouldn't come near this broken heart, just turn around and leave.
--TAMIA


....a carpenter and you were a lady, would you marry me anyway? would you have my baby?
--JOHNNY RIVERS


....a bell, i'd be ringing..from the moment we kissed tonight, that's the way i've just gotta behave..boy, if i were a lamp i'd light or if i were a banner i'd wave.....
--WOODY SHAW


....to write this song..I could penetrate your ears..Would it calm your trembling soul?..Would it ease your every fear?
--CARTEL


....your woman, oh.. Here’s what I’d do..I would never, never, no, no ..Stop loving you..
--STEPHANIE MILLS



....gay, we would swim in romance..but i'm not gay, so get your hand out of my pants!
--STEPHEN LYNCH

0 comments: